Become a Member
You can become a member of the Virginia Retired Teachers Association today if you are 45 or older. Dues are just $15 a year (or $200 for a lifetime membership).
Make checks payable to VRTA and send to:
1049 Martin's Lane
Fincastle, VA 24090
Benefits of Membership
| VRTA Benefits (VRTAbenefits.org)
VRTA Membership Flyer
- Opportunities are provided for fellowship with colleagues.
- Workshops, publications, and current information from VRS are made available to members.
- A paid lobbyist assists the Legislative Committee and represents VRTA during the General Assembly session.
- An annual legislative agenda is designed to protect and promote the well being of retired educators.
- An insurance Agent of Record provides personal consultation and various types of high-quality, low-cost insurance products.
- VRTA publications are provided periodically.
- VRTA units across the state provide opportunities for participation in worthwhile community and educations projects.